We invite you to register for the upcoming training on Setting you up for a Successful Consulting Practice. We have been receiving requests to have this training and here it is. Learn more about our organisation Eider Africa and the work we do in research mentorship and training. https://eiderafricaltd.org/
We have made changes today 3rd October 2023 on the training date and made the training fully online based on the feedback we have received from potential participants.
You will gain an understanding of the fundamental principles and concepts of consulting.
You will have a clear plan for launching a successful consulting career.
You will be able to find specialty areas for their consulting practice.
You will be equipped with strategies for building and maintaining client relationships.
You will be registered on key consultant databases in the region and globally.
You will gain in-depth knowledge on how to package and market their skills and expertise.
You will receive insights on business development and managing consulting projects.
- John Beku: Public Health Specialist with 17 years experience. Extensive experience as a Global Fund Specialist Consultant. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19XV4B4N9AiD2tZAYrKvvCeotlVRKbc-6?usp=drive_link
- Aurelia Munene: Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Specialist with 17 years International and Local experience https://www.linkedin.com/in/aurelia-munene-989b9062/. NITA Approved Trainer.
- Part 1: Online training on 21st October 2023- Saturday 8-5 pm EAT
- Part 2: Online 3 hour Group Mentorship session after the training to review assignments and answer questions. This will be done two weeks from the training. We will agree the actual date with the participants.
Account name: Eider Africa Limited
Bank: Equity Bank
Branch: Kilimani, Nairobi
Swift code: EQBLKE
- Training should be fully paid by 18th October 2023. We have limited slots.
Training Requirements: Keep time, come with questions, participate actively and carry out all required assignments.